Leaders of today preparing leaders of tomorrow.
Lunch 'n' Learn Series
Phyllis Gutiérrez Kenney
Fmr. Washington State Representative
Monday, August 7th, 2017
11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
11:30-Lunch and Networking, 12:00-Program starts
This event is free to all, please bring your own lunch!
Department of Labor & Industries Auditorium
7273 Linderson Way SW, Tumwater WA 98501-5414
Washington State Latino Leadership Network
The Washington State Latino Leadership Network (LLN) is a group of state government employees who believe that through networking and professional development we strengthen our workforce and support succession planning. We are passionate about creating a better future for the next generation.
To provide professional development of its members through networking, training, mentoring, and coaching opportunities.
Create a workforce that reflects the populations that we serve, at all levels of state government, in order to better serve the citizens of our state.
The Latino Leadership Network is an inclusive group open to all Latino state employees and interested parties. Everyone is welcome.
The Latino Leadership Network is run by a chair and a co-chair who guide the work of the group under the direction of the executive sponsor.
- Promote professional development and leadership opportunities of state employees through:
- Sharing training and educational opportunities
- Hosting training and networking events for LLN members and guests
- Improve access to promotional opportunities by
- Sharing employment announcements for state jobs
- Mentoring and coaching members
- Assist in the recruitment of well-qualified Latinos for state government positions
- Represent the interests of the Latino community within our scope of work